The Tax Day Giveaway!

EmilyDDS

Apr 8, 2015
Most excited about the YETI coolers! YETI is the best of the best and I would be thrilled to be able to take one with me on all my hunting trips!

jerm8352

Jul 24, 2013
image.jpg
The Mystery Ranch Marshal Pack sure would have been better than throwing the game bags over our shoulders for the more than a mile pack out on this bull (my first)!

wa-hunter

Apr 24, 2014
i would love to win them all but really need a new tent and bag so the Badlands Sleep System is what i am excited about!

wa-hunter

Apr 24, 2014
it sure would have been nice to have the Badlands Sleep System on this hunt... then the mystery ranch pack to pack out the deer and the yeti cooler to put them in when we made it back to the truckDSCN7212.jpg

Last edited:

Edub

Jul 16, 2012
I would absolutely love the sweet YETI package you guys have assembled! Too cool! Thank you Eastman's and all of these great sponsors for putting this together.

Edub

Jul 16, 2012
Here is a pic of where i would love to have that sweet YETI package put to use!3c34dd9eba06b6892bf59e8ad2e8ddf9920148b1.jpg

Thanks again guys!

robiland

Feb 24, 2014
Utah
Man Eastmans, this is Awesome.

I would say the piece that excites me the most is the Yeti cooler or the Badlands tent. I dont have either. So I could flip a coin and be tickled pink with either.

robiland

Feb 24, 2014
Utah
One of my favorites that would have help would have been the Yeti cooler. My cheap coolers wouldnt hold ice for 2 days on this 10 day archery hunt. The Backpack would have been sweet too, to help with the pack out of 2 miles. And the camo gear is always a plus.

This hunt I drew because of Eastmans hunting journal. I put in for a hunt, used this website and magazines, and had an amazing hunt. SO I thank Eastmans for my hunt last year in Wyoming!!!

Ridgerunner

Feb 21, 2011
The weatherby rifle is the one that fires me up the most I've been eying a 257 for a long time.