The Memes Thread!

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Honest question here. Since you don't like Trump, do you like the Harris ticket? Or someone else?
And what is it that you like about the person you support?
This is supposed to be a memes thread don't turn it into a political argument.
I started posting memes from my own viewpoint long after all of you people began posting anti Democrat and anti Biden memes here.
I know you probably don't believe it but not all hunter are republicans.
Let's just agree to dis-agree.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I'm not sure why any hunter would identify as a republican or democrat. Democrats want to take our guns and Republicans what to sell off our federal land. Neither party gives two shits about hunters.
but the dems are clearly the bigger evil. Trump vs Biden is a no brainer. if you love our republic ,trump . if you wish for a communist america vote biden.
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone who claims to love free speech and the right to own firearms would even consider voting the evil D !

no such thing as the perfect candidate ,one can only try to vote for the one most likely to fight for the values they hold dear.

Reactions: jake

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
This is supposed to be a memes thread don't turn it into a political argument.
I started posting memes from my own viewpoint long after all of you people began posting anti Democrat and anti Biden memes here.
I know you probably don't believe it but not all hunter are republicans.
Let's just agree to dis-agree.
I agree it's a memes thread and probably the wrong place to ask. But in all honesty there was no intent for an argument. I was just truly looking to have a conversation, and listen to what you thought.

Reactions: Bonecollector