The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
this disease is vewy ,vewy scawy!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many are aware that in the two years this pandemic has been going on less then 1/10th of the worlds population has even been infected and of those who have, this chart shows the survivability rates . and these rates include third world nations with poor healthcare. not just U.S. numbers .

covid  numbers.jpg

Last edited:
this disease is vewy ,vewy scawy!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many are aware that in the two years this pandemic has been going on less then 1/10th of the worlds population has even been infected and of those who have, this chart shows the survivability rates . and these rates include third world nations with poor healthcare. not just U.S. numbers .

View attachment 36689
As a Registered Nurse who just walked out of an ICU from a night shift caring for covid patients, I find propaganda like this to be quite frustrating.

QQ

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
As a Registered Nurse who just walked out of an ICU from a night shift caring for covid patients, I find propaganda like this to be quite frustrating.

QQ
QQ - nothing against you and your hard work helping folks. Thank you for that.

Its about the big picture - Right now we have the govt, the media, and internet media all pushing stuff and forcefully silencing other stuff. And we're supposed to trust what they say and allow to be said?

btw, I don't believe the right wing crap either. If that's true, we're gonna have a bunch of vaxxed folks dropping dead next year.

Its an ugly mess.

• Love
Reactions: kidoggy

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I often wonder what would of happened if Trump would of won the last election and was in office right now and telling everyone to get the vaccination.

But it comes down to the fact that it is your choice. I have other health issues so I got it, i may be taking a chance that I kick the bucket next year, but those who don't get it are taking the chance that they won't catch it and end up on a ventilator. I have a number of friends who caught it. Some ended up in the hospital and some didn't, and a couple passed away from it, and yes it was the covid that did them in and not something else with covid just listed as the cause. The last person who passed away from it was just a couple weeks ago and his wife is still in the hospital with it, and they refused to get the vaccine.

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I'd venture to guess all of us at one point or another had vaccines throughout our lives. Smallpox has killed over 300 million people since 1900. Smallpox was eradicated in the United States by 1949, and the world by 1977 and has saved millions of lives. I'm certainly not comparing the lethality between Covid-19 and Smallpox (33% lethality rate); just showing the power that mass vaccination can have on peoples lives. Vaccines can prevent all kinds of nasty virus's such as chickenpox, diphtheria, hepatits A & b, HPV, measles, meningococcal, mumps, polio, rubella, tetanus and whooping cough.

If our vaccination rate continues to hover at 50% we will be dealing with this virus for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: kidoggy