The Backpack Hunting Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I have a pile of #myhuntstory shirts that I need to get out to you guys. So, that means we need to have anther contest. So here is how this one will work....

1. Post pictures from a 2017 backpack hunt. Just needs to be one of your favorites.
2. Only one picture per post, you may enter as many times as you like.
3. Trent will select his 10 favorite. All of them will receive a free #myhuntstory and #nofences here shirt.
4. We will create a poll and forum members will vote on their three favorites. Those guys will get a free subscription to both journals for a year on top of their shirt.

Trent has no idea that I just made him the judge on this....
Hahaha I?m totally IN!

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
DSCN4421.jpg

Sitting between two thunderstorms as they rolled through. Luckily I didn't get too wet as both passed within a few hundred yards at the same time. It was a cool site to behold.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Get them in guys. I’m making my list. Not that it can’t be changed.

Some really cool photos you all have taken.

Last edited:

cinfinrn

Oct 29, 2016
I have a pile of #myhuntstory shirts that I need to get out to you guys. So, that means we need to have anther contest. So here is how this one will work....

1. Post pictures from a 2017 backpack hunt. Just needs to be one of your favorites.
2. Only one picture per post, you may enter as many times as you like.
3. Trent will select his 10 favorite. All of them will receive a free #myhuntstory and #nofences here shirt.
4. We will create a poll and forum members will vote on their three favorites. Those guys will get a free subscription to both journals for a year on top of their shirt.

Trent has no idea that I just made him the judge on this....
Colorado Muzzle Loader elk hunt

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.