The Backpack Hunting Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I have a pile of #myhuntstory shirts that I need to get out to you guys. So, that means we need to have anther contest. So here is how this one will work....

1. Post pictures from a 2017 backpack hunt. Just needs to be one of your favorites.
2. Only one picture per post, you may enter as many times as you like.
3. Trent will select his 10 favorite. All of them will receive a free #myhuntstory and #nofences here shirt.
4. We will create a poll and forum members will vote on their three favorites. Those guys will get a free subscription to both journals for a year on top of their shirt.

Trent has no idea that I just made him the judge on this....

zpooch

Very Active Member
Aug 11, 2016
Wyoming
I'll throw one in from my mule deer hunt this year. This was my first mule deer and I got a small 4x4. Picture is where I ended up napping after getting camp setup the afternoon before the opener.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I'll throw one in from my mule deer hunt this year. This was my first mule deer and I got a small 4x4. Picture is where I ended up napping after getting camp setup the afternoon before the opener.

Is that Wyoming? If so...I know that basin well...

Never in Doubt

Jul 9, 2012
IMG_20170818_193530053.jpg

Backpack hunting public land in California this year. This is after a big thunderstorm rolled through and pounded camp with rain and soaked everything in my tent.

missjordan

Veteran member
Dec 9, 2014
Missoula, MT
Afternoon glassing session, ended up harvesting an elk out of the group we were watching a few hours later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.