Taxidermy

Muleyslayer

Feb 21, 2011
I picked up my 2010 Colorado Buck Friday, really pleased with him. I added him to one of my archery only walls. Post some of your favotrite Mule Deer Mounts!

Mounts 2011.jpg CO 10 Mount.jpg

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Nice! I have a picture with you and that buck you signed for me at the Western Expo hanging in my workout room for inspiration, to keep me going in those hard workouts so I know what the outcome could be if you work hard. He looks as good there as in the picture.

Muleyslayer

Feb 21, 2011
Codes,
Exactly 30" across his G 4's. Scores 160 0/8 as a 3x3. My first "Big Buck"

Ruttin,
Glad to inspire man! That means alot to me, I wish you the very best this and every coming season!

BOHNTR

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
Lakeside, AZ
Here's a portion of what i have at the house.....all archery from public land. I call this my "bachelor herd" wall.

264Magnum

Feb 21, 2011
Your archery wall is more impressive than my "Everything I've Killed in My Entire Life" wall.

shed

Mar 10, 2011
I think both walls have a major problem, they need to be larger for more mounts. Bohntr, you need to get another promotion so u can buy a bigger house for your growing herd!

Rob

Feb 21, 2011
Iowa
Very nice!!! It takes a true artist to be a great taxidermist. It is worth every extra penny to send your trophy to the best one you can find. So that you can smile everytime you look at your hard earned trophy and remember your hunt for the rest of your life.