Swagger Discount Code - And MUCH MORE on TagHub!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey all, I wanted to pass this discount code on to you and also let you know that we have a pretty cool new benefit launching for TagHub members on Monday. Swagger was kind enough to make this discount code available to all of our members, Eastmans15 . That code will apply to your entire order, so if you have been thinking about trying one or more of their products out now is the time to do it.

But if you are a TagHub member...the code for Swagger products will be for 30% off of one purchase. Watch for that page to go live on TagHub on Monday morning because we have discount codes for Black Rifle Coffee, Mountain Primal Meats, Phoneskope, Quietkat, Seek Outside and a few more that I will be adding at the end of next week!!!

I would also encourage you to get signed up by the end of next week as well as our $99.99/$9.99 format will be changing a little bit. If you are already a member, no issues you will stat at the premium level. If you haven't subscribed yet there will be a few new options coming, but the price will not be that low again.

Thanks guys!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey all, I wanted to pass this discount code on to you and also let you know that we have a pretty cool new benefit launching for TagHub members on Monday. Swagger was kind enough to make this discount code available to all of our members, Eastmans15 . That code will apply to your entire order, so if you have been thinking about trying one or more of their products out now is the time to do it.

But if you are a TagHub member...the code for Swagger products will be for 30% off of one purchase. Watch for that page to go live on TagHub on Monday morning because we have discount codes for Black Rifle Coffee, Mountain Primal Meats, Phoneskope, Quietkat, Seek Outside and a few more that I will be adding at the end of next week!!!

I would also encourage you to get signed up by the end of next week as well as our $99.99/$9.99 format will be changing a little bit. If you are already a member, no issues you will stat at the premium level. If you haven't subscribed yet there will be a few new options coming, but the price will not be that low again.

Thanks guys!
Bumping this one up again, 15% off just because with Eastmans15, double that discount with the discount page on TagHub.