Summer time fun!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I dont know that I would call this P.O.S. hunting lease camper summertime fun but it has definitely consumed a lot of my time over the last week. I will post pictures when shes all done.

The guy that owned it before me didn't take very good care of it and I had to rebuild most of the walls. I also had to fix the roof in several places. Honestly its a success story that the guy is still alive after using that gas fireplace in there....

It was cheap....so am I....lol

Last edited:

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
I dont know that I would call this P.O.S. hunting lease camper summertime fun but it has definitely consumed a lot of my time over the last week. I will post pictures when shes all done.

The guy that owned it before me didn't take very good care of it and I had to rebuild most of the walls. I also had to fix the roof in several places. Honestly its a success story that the guy is still alive after using that gas fireplace in there....

Sweet. Our deer lease used to have a few that look like that. Sure beats sleeping in a tent.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com

That is awesome!

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
My first trip out this summer involved a fuel leak which started an
engine fire,that ended up catching the water on fire.Now no one wants back on the boat. :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: archeranthony

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
On the 5th I received a concussion from wake boarding and hitting the water hard.

To add more embarrassment to my injury, I can tell you it was at slow speed behind a pontoon boat....not behind a speed boat as in the previous pictures lol

My headaches have just now gone away.

• Wow
Reactions: archeranthony

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
On the 5th I received a concussion from wake boarding and hitting the water hard.

To add more embarrassment to my injury, I can tell you it was at slow speed behind a pontoon boat....not behind a speed boat as in the previous pictures lol

My headaches have just now gone away.
You must have a concussion,todays only the 3rd!Ha!,Ha!

I was at the local lake cliff diving and hit the water hard,total white out for about
10 seconds.Scared the H3LL outta me.I was by myself.Stupid!Headache and nasea
for the rest of the day.Didn't help I was in my aluminum boat at 110deg. outside.