South Dakota 27 B Rifle Any deer

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana
@troybackman Under "Preference Point Review and Purchase", it said in red letters I drew 1st choice Black Hills deer.

I still don't know about my West River application, it just says points cannot be purchased currently.

Reactions: GOSHENGRUNTER

reppa

Jan 31, 2022
"I don't have access to this page either. The first time I decided to participate in the drawing, nothing happened in the end. I think it's a sign that I shouldn't try my luck anymore. Although I'm used to buying my weapons on my own, before buying, of course, I study the model that I liked. I usually read reviews on one site; they even have historical prices for glock 29. You can use it at least in scientific economical work to calculate the inflation rate, lol. I advise you to check the site. By the way, do you know some good YouTube channels with reviews of weapons?"

Last edited:

GOSHENGRUNTER

Jan 8, 2014
Clermont County Ohio
Ended up taking a small 3x3. Hunting was tough for mule deer! Lots of whitetails and passed a few decent ones hoping for a big mule deer. Ended up finding this one in with a group of does on a WIA. Fun hunt! Not quite what I expected, but beautiful country!

Attachments