Should've Read the Rules

steveokanevo

Sep 22, 2016
Tennessee
I am new to the forum and skipped this whole section. Imagine that. Bet it never happens.

Steve from Tennessee, I have hunted white-tail for 28 years and ducks for 19. I love my home state, the football....eeeehhh.

I really have been wanting to get out and move around a bit. We usually go to MO in Feb and shoot conservation snow geese but that's about it.

I have been to Canada on a caribou hunt. Really recommend the fishing there and my advice is don't go when the herds aren't there. The only thing is that is hard to figure out some times. A whole lot of looking at nothing. I would go back just to go fishing, its that good.

Currently anticipating a 2017 WY antelope hunt. I've bought a preference point this year, skipped this section of the forum, and blasted a bunch of non-sense all over the antelope section of this website. yep.

I have several other hunts I'm planning on in the future, but I would like to make a trip for antelope every year. If you have any questions, I reckon just let me know.

Thanks!