Scouting 2019

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Man looking back at this thread it sure was a fun fall! I was able to get quite a bit of good footage of some real good bucks and when I need something to fill the longer winter nights I will throw it all together...

Until the here is a quick update and live footage of the buck I was able to harvest.

Reactions: buckbull

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Well started scouting again for my fathers 4th buck hunt = spent 2 days so far looking over roads, a few bucks, getting the lay of the land, snow levels, and road conditions.. Warm temps and melting snow make for mucky roads!!

Talked with the biologist, as well as quite a few previous hunters, also ran into the game warden and picked his brain for a bit. Turns out my grandma babysat him when he was a kid. Small world.

I will be in the field today to Sunday then have to be at home Monday and will be back over here on tues to the end of 4 th. We are in one of the best units in the state so we will see what we can turn up!!

One pic of a pretty good buck that ended up on public land 5 min after the pic (seems consensus is he is a last day rule buck) and hope to get a few more pics this weekend.

AF3F923A-9A82-4A05-898A-DDEEB40AB7AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: AKaviator