Rules and some guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
New folks here to the forum should take a look at the forum rules in the Announcement section.

When posting for the first time please do it here in the New Members Intro. Introduce yourself to the forum members, tell us a little about yourself.

Interact with the other threads and get a feel for how things are done here. Make comments in the threads. Doing this will help you to get some "street credit"

Above all please don't make your beginning posts asking for "where do I hunt" you probably won't get much help. Generalize your questions and you will get more responses, then PM a member that you think can help out with some specifics. Members are not going to give up their hard earned hunting areas, would you? But they will help you find your own.

Lastly be respectful, thank members for their help. Stay around and become part of this awesome forum. We are here to help each other to be productive hunters new and old.

If you have any questions or help with anything ask the Moderators that's why we are here.

Thank You

Forum Staff

Reactions: Brandon W

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
I mentioned this on the poll but has anyone considered a minimum number of posts prior to being able to start a new thread?

Just a thought to have people "vested".

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I mentioned this on the poll but has anyone considered a minimum number of posts prior to being able to start a new thread?

Just a thought to have people "vested".
I don't think it's needed. We don't want to discourage threads by new members just trying to get folks not to just post where to hunt and leave.

JWHunter

Jun 11, 2014
Idaho (Southern)
I agree, I know I'm new to this site. I appreiciate everything that you are doing here. this sight has vauleable tools and tips I can use out in the field. I learn a lot about animals in general on these forums.

Curlybuck

May 25, 2014
Palmdale CA
Intro

Hunters,
My name is Rouben Sarian , I'm 42 and live in Palmdale ca. Occupation is a union finish carpenter . Hunting turkey's and mule deers are my ultimate passion. Have killed about a dozen of mule deers for meat only. Love venison, but I'm ready to experience a trophy buck. Believe in DIY hunts. Started archery hunting about 6 years ago and have killed 3 turkey's and always come up short on mule deers. Also got a couple of shorthairs I enjoy to hunt behind. Wanna get very familiarized with this posting to meet other hunter and trade stories

New folks here to the forum should take a look at the forum rules in the Announcement section.

When posting for the first time please do it here in the New Members Intro. Introduce yourself to the forum members, tell us a little about yourself.

Interact with the other threads and get a feel for how things are done here. Make comments in the threads. Doing this will help you to get some "street credit"

Above all please don't make your beginning posts asking for "where do I hunt" you probably won't get much help. Generalize your questions and you will get more responses, then PM a member that you think can help out with some specifics. Members are not going to give up their hard earned hunting areas, would you? But they will help you find your own.

Lastly be respectful, thank members for their help. Stay around and become part of this awesome forum. We are here to help each other to be productive hunters new and old.

If you have any questions or help with anything ask the Moderators that's why we are here.

Thank You

Forum Staff

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am going to bump this up. With our 7K and Counting thread this is always a good thing to keep in front of people. We want to meet you, post up an introduction!

Hello I'm John Armstrong I live in a small town in MN. My passions are my wife and kids after that I all about shooting my bow! I've archery hunted for about 10yrs. Even to this day when I harvest a animal it feels like the first one. My wife makes fun of me at the end of deer hunting season because she knows I'm already thinking of sending a arrow at a spring Turkey. Thanks for letting me join!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Hello I'm John Armstrong I live in a small town in MN. My passions are my wife and kids after that I all about shooting my bow! I've archery hunted for about 10yrs. Even to this day when I harvest a animal it feels like the first one. My wife makes fun of me at the end of deer hunting season because she knows I'm already thinking of sending a arrow at a spring Turkey. Thanks for letting me join!
Welcome John but please go to the New Members section and post your intro there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.