Rentals in the Sheridan or Buffalo Area?

HighPlainsHunter

Mar 1, 2018
Laramie
My family usually meets up for thanksgiving somewhere in the Sheridan or Buffalo area. We have done some VRBO rentals near Story the last 4-5 years but are looking for a new place. This is for 6 adults, 3 kids, and 1 dog. We usually watch some foot ball and hang out but I am going to try and draw a whitetail tag somewhere in the region as we always seem to see deer when we are there.

Any suggestions on places to stay in the area for our group?

GOSHENGRUNTER

Jan 8, 2014
Clermont County Ohio
If it fits your style, Definitely try a night at the occidental in Buffalo. I took my wife and kid last year during a scouting trip and we LOVED it. They also have a cabin for rent right in town for bigger groups. good pricing and top-notch food. The history of that hotel is too cool!

HighPlainsHunter

Mar 1, 2018
Laramie
If it fits your style, Definitely try a night at the occidental in Buffalo. I took my wife and kid last year during a scouting trip and we LOVED it. They also have a cabin for rent right in town for bigger groups. good pricing and top-notch food. The history of that hotel is too cool!
Thanks!

We usually eat breakfast at the Busy Bee at least once when we visit. Definitely some neat history at the hotel. I was not aware of the cabin for rent, that sounds appealing.

Info if anyone want's to see.
http://www.occidentalwyoming.com/content/view/stewart_clear_creek_cabin