Reloading Supplies

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Was in my local gun shop yesterday and bought some powder! Yep I said bought some powder...... I am working on a new load for my .300 Wby and wanted to try a powder I was out of and I had heard at pistol league practice that they finally had a few things that they have been out of for months. I bought a pound of IMR 4350 for $39.95. A bit high, but beggars can't be choosers, especially when there is no choice. LOL. They had a small selection and a few primers too.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I have heard of supplies slowly creeping into stores but I have yet to see any.

I was trying to get some BH209 for my Utah muzzle loader hunt but with the passing of my brother in law who was going to use the rifle that likes it I have enough to get me through the season.

On the cost, I don't believe that it is going to go down. It might just a little but like everything the prices are going up and once there are up there they won't come back down.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I was browsing on Midway yesterday, and saw that they have some of the hard to find ammo (from US mfg.) in stock. Prices were still high, but no where near where they were a short while ago. 9mm and 223/556 are not back to my price point yet, but will be ready to order when they are.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Nothing to speak of at the Cabelas in Augusta GA last weekend. Reloading supplies in GA are non-existent due to fear mongering.