receipt charge?

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
I received an email from Wyoming today stated they charged me $12.50 on 06/24/2020.
I drew 1 mule deer tag and 1 any antelope tag. I did not draw the two doe/fawn antelope tags I applied for. I was charged for all tags and application fees when I entered the draw. I also donated to access yes and rescue. I called and no answer left message. Just wondering what this is.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Are you sure that you paid for one when you applied?

If I remember right they say that you will be charged the $12.50 for the conservation stamp once you draw.

You might want to check your receipts.

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
After double checking. I entered the Conservation stamp on the application, but was not charged in the total. It shows the $12.50 but I guess they don't collect unless you draw a tag. The last two times I drew a tag I just waited till I got there to purchase conservation tag.

PlainsHunter

Feb 29, 2012
Central MN
After double checking. I entered the Conservation stamp on the application, but was not charged in the total. It shows the $12.50 but I guess they don't collect unless you draw a tag. The last two times I drew a tag I just waited till I got there to purchase conservation tag.
You are correct. It's the conservation stamp. I received the same charge yesterday.