Quietkat E-Bike Giveaway

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I had Luke post this up to show a little bit more on the bike, this will be the last item that we giveaway with the TagHub summer giveaway!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
So I am going to pose a few questions here on this one, what do you think the advantages of this bike are to an ATV or even a dirt bike? IMO, the noise is much less and therefore in theory less intrusive.

Todd and I used them on our turkey hunt on two track roads on state/BLM land and they were fantastic. I am thinking about using them on my antelope hunt for that very reason.

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
i agree noise over the popping sound a atv makes certainly goes in favor of the e-bike.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Personally I think that the biggest fear of e-bikes of the illegal use of e-bikes.

Having said that, being quiet and less intrusive to the terrain makes them very attractive to hunters and outdoor recreationists.

Also an advantage of it would be that you dont have to tow it around on a trailer. That to me is the single biggest advantage. People with Cars can now use the same motorized trails that someone with a rig and 4 or 5 fourwheelers (not that they couldn't have used a pedal bike before...) stacked on the back can. At a much more "affordable" price..

Being able to hide your vehicle as you were accessing is also attractive....going back to my days of archery hunting in PA I would park my truck up to a mile from where I was actually hunting and ride my bike to where I was actually hunting at....made a lot of people very upset doing that, but thats the nature of hunting in PA....once people find out your killing good bucks yearly they will hunt where you are hunting and I drove a less than conspicuous truck...

I dont see me riding one down or up an OHV trail in Colorado anytime soon though as most of those trails are in Peril....You would need an ice pack for your a$$ at the end of the day if you rode a bicycle up the trail I took my side by side on last season....lol

Like I said, the fear of them being mis-used behind closed gates is by far my biggest concern.

Last edited:

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Personally I think that the biggest fear of e-bikes of the illegal use of e-bikes.

Having said that, being quiet and less intrusive to the terrain makes them very attractive to hunters and outdoor recreationists.

Also an advantage of it would be that you dont have to tow it around on a trailer. That to me is the single biggest advantage. People with Cars can now use the same motorized trails that someone with a rig and 4 or 5 fourwheelers (not that they couldn't have used a pedal bike before...) stacked on the back can. At a much more "affordable" price..

Being able to hide your vehicle as you were accessing is also attractive....going back to my days of archery hunting in PA I would park my truck up to a mile from where I was actually hunting and ride my bike to where I was actually hunting at....made a lot of people very upset doing that, but thats the nature of hunting in PA....once people find out your killing good bucks yearly they will hunt where you are hunting and I drove a less than conspicuous truck...

I dont see me riding one down or up an OHV trail in Colorado anytime soon though as most of those trails are in Peril....You would need an ice pack for your a$$ at the end of the day if you rode a bicycle up the trail I took my side by side on last season....lol

Like I said, the fear of them being mis-used behind closed gates is by far my biggest concern.
Any tool can be misused. As long as we exist people will break rules.

Reactions: mallardsx2