Primers

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I've had a couple inquires ref. pistol primers, and will work that out with them thru the PMs that were sent. As far as rifle primers, I have:
2,900 (2.9K) Federal 210 Match large rifle
2K CCI 200 large rifle
2K CCI 250 large rifle

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Are you going you going to quit reloading?
I haven't done much reloading thru the years. These primers came to me from an old lady who's son died. He had scads of guns and accessories. I had sold most of everything for her, but there was no interest in the primers at the time. I suppose the interest now is due to the general unavailability.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Things are starting to move on the primers, and I expect to be sending some out this week. On further checking, I found I actually have over 10K in primers. Was hoping to sell in large batches, but will send them out a thousand + at a time. I have to go thru UPS since they are classed as haz-mat by USPS. Hope to lock things up and get to UPS on Friday, so contact by PM if you haven't already done so.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Things are starting to move on the primers, and I expect to be sending some out this week. On further checking, I found I actually have over 10K in primers. Was hoping to sell in large batches, but will send them out a thousand + at a time. I have to go thru UPS since they are classed as haz-mat by USPS. Hope to lock things up and get to UPS on Friday, so contact by PM if you haven't already done so.
The CCI small pistol primers and the Fed. lg. rifle #210M primers are SOLD. Here's what I have left:
2K CCI lg. rifle#200
2K CCI lg. rifle #250
1K Federal Magnum lg. pistol #155
1K CCI lg. pistol #300

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
While packing up some primers for shipping, I found some Remington primers;
1K Small pistol No. 1 1/2
300 count lg. pistol No. 2 1/2
400 count lg. rifle No. 9 1/2