Predator Camo ???

Dooger

Sep 5, 2011
Upper Michigan
Is the Warp Knit camo on Predator's website shiny? Is it breathable?

I want something for bowhunting Midwest whitetails, but I don't want the sunlight shining off of me either. Or, sweating due to a non-breathable material.

Elkcrazedfrk

Feb 21, 2011
I believe its a cotton/poly blend. Its a great pattern in any country. If your hiking hard your gonna sweat. I think tis more important to keep the wind in your favor. Fact of the matter is that if the wind is wrong and your not in a full scentlock suit, they are gonna smell ya. I love the predator camo. Try some out. I dont think you will regret it.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
I have some, and it doesn't seem to shine in the sun, especially after a few washings. It breaths quite well, but like stated above if your hiking your gonna sweat.

Dooger

Sep 5, 2011
Upper Michigan
Thanks guys. I have quite a bit of their twill stuff, but it looks like they're phasing it out. I have some Predator made by Cabela's too, but they're out of twill and their patterns don't hold up well to many washings. I'm a layering guy, so I like to have multiple sets of twill outer camo and rotate it every day without having to do a load of laundry every night. Plus, I want to have at least six complete sets for out of State, week long hunts where laundry is not much of an option (other than using a big Zip-lok and shaking it with water and detergent). The problem is drying it, scent free, when the temps are in the 30's.

Thanks....keep replying if you have any other input!

BOHNTR

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
Lakeside, AZ
Might want to look at gray wolf woolens and get a sample of their wolfskin material. It's lightweight, breathable, and super quiet. You can order pants, shirts, and jackets there. Gray wolf is one of the only companies authorized to use predator camouflage.

www.graywolfwoolens.com