Prayers asked

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Prayers for your family Wade. Pre-eclampsia is no joke and sounds like she?s in the right place for her and the baby.

Mnbogboy

Aug 19, 2018
Hibbing, MN
We pray that the mother and child stay healthy in this journey. We pray that Wade's son has safe travels. We pray the whole family is blessed during this test of faith. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Things are holding steady. No change at this point which is a good thing. Every day makes a difference right now. Still 8 roughly 8 weeks early.
My son tried to go to denver today to stay with her a couple days. He waited until today due to avalanche closure on 70 2 days ago. But today got caught between closures halfway there for the same reason. Made it home long way around 8 hours later. Visit will have to wait until next week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Thanks for the update! Still praying! Glad to hear things are positive right now! Sorry your son couldn?t make it down to Denver! Please continue to keep us updated and God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Baby will come today. 8 weeks early.
We can't get there. Passes all closed
But she's in the best place she can be.
They're inducing labor not c section so I'm assuming they believe the baby is strong

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Only photo so far.
Hunter James, exactly 3 pounds by emergency c section at 3am
Mom and baby doing well.
Thank you all for your prayers and support

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
My son made it this morning. I'll have to wait until next week. Another storm moving in now and I need to work at 4am tomorrow.
I'm just thankful how things are for them

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Congrats Grandpa.

The road closings this year have been unbelievable.

When I was ready to head to Arizona the rock slide came down in Glenwood Canyon and blocked the westbound lanes on Tuesday the day before I was going to leave. I don't trust CDOT so I threw my stuff into my truck and took the long detour up through Steamboat. A 4 hour detour for what is normally a 1 hour drive to Rifle. But I wasn't going to chance the freeway not being open westbound on Wednesday morning and ruin my trip.

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
That is wonderful! Congrats! All the prayers were answered! Glad everyone is doing well!

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Congrats PAPA! Healthy looking baby! CPAP does wonders for the babies and their in the right place!