Point Blank True Lesser Call for sale

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
Hey folks I'm selling a call I won in the wingmen giveaway. It's a True Lesser call by Point Blank. We don't have many Lessers come this Far East, so I'm selling it to get it to someone that can actually use it. Since I won it, I wanted to give the forum members first crack at it at a great price. It retails for $95 and I'm selling tyd for $70 in the States. Great looking call that needs to be in the field instead of gathering dust at my place.

IMG_1948.jpgIMG_1948.jpgIMG_1949.jpgIMG_1950.jpg

Dark Mavis

Mar 6, 2015
Vernon Parish, LA
Maybe since you won the thing, you should sell it for $20 bucks to whoever pm's you that they need it. I doubt the forum giveaway dictators like the fact that you are pawning the cool call they gave you. Just saying.

tdcour

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2013
Central Kansas
Maybe since you won the thing, you should sell it for $20 bucks to whoever pm's you that they need it. I doubt the forum giveaway dictators like the fact that you are pawning the cool call they gave you. Just saying.
Actually the first thing I did was contact Eastmans and they were fine with it. Can't give it to anyone around here. Still no lessers out this way.