Other interests

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
I trap and then fish some, enjoy livestock shows with the grand kids and cooking for friends and family. I make Sunday dinner each week and take it to my parents house so mom doesn't have to cook for the week, they get the leftovers.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Fishing has been getting to be a real passed time for me. We also camp a lot
seems like every where I go this year is crowded more then normal. wouldn't be surprised to see a big spike in hunter numbers this year . or at least folks camping during hunting season.

with all the new folks out camping this year ,I am shocked we haven't seen much for camper started fires this season in idaho. seems like folks are being pretty responsible.

AnthonyCobb

Oct 27, 2020
Hello! I want to recommend my lada date site to you. Dating site online can be extremely simple and enjoyable! Check out right now: meet numerous Slavic women of exceptional beauty, thousands of profiles for your choice. Charming and beautiful ladies are waiting to meet you.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Hello! I want to recommend my lada date site to you. Dating site online can be extremely simple and enjoyable! Check out right now: meet numerous Slavic women of exceptional beauty, thousands of profiles for your choice. Charming and beautiful ladies are waiting to meet you.
Chasing women isn't a hobby I'm interested in anymore.

Reactions: Hilltop

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
I just got into Flyfishing. It's fun and very addictive. I also help my friend trap in the winter. I shoot my bow a lot bad attend the club 3D leagues.

Reactions: dan maule