Ok Folks, serious question here

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Ok, serious question.

When you are air guitaring, do you switch up the instruments based on the song, or do you stick to the air guitar. ie do you switch back and forth between the drums and air guitar, or stay air guitar. Some I imagine throw the sax in. So lets hear about how you folks tackle this serious social dilema?

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Other than playing my skin flute in my younger days I never took up playing a musical instrument, real or fake.

• Haha
Reactions: Gr8bawana

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Ok, serious question.

When you are air guitaring, do you switch up the instruments based on the song, or do you stick to the air guitar. ie do you switch back and forth between the drums and air guitar, or stay air guitar. Some I imagine throw the sax in. So lets hear about how you folks tackle this serious social dilema?
Quarantine is breaking you down... :p

Reactions: Winchester

Travis Horner

Feb 28, 2020
Powell, WY
Driving or Standing? Cuz it makes a difference...But most of the time I find that I am the lead singer and I don't have a clue what the words are!!!! :cool:

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Driving or Standing? Cuz it makes a difference...But most of the time I find that I am the lead singer and I don't have a clue what the words are!!!! :cool:
no shit, lots of drumming the steering wheel with the devil horns. lol

bonecollector

no, just trying to lighten things up in the social world. everyone air guitars, some just don't want to admit it.