Northern BC Moose for 2021

Tim Hughes

Jan 31, 2012
Sonoma County
My friend and I are looking to book a moose hunt in Northern British Columbia in 2021. Does anyone have experience with Shoshone Wilderness Adventures? I have been looking at their hunts for years and finally ready to book a once in a lifetime hunt.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I asked the same question a while ago and got a few responses.

I have been watching them for a cancellation hunt where I can get it for quite a bit cheaper than a actual booked hunt cost. But then I'm retired and could possible do it with very short notice. A friend thought about using them for a cow elk hunt in New Mexico but put it off long enough that all the tags were used by the time that he contacted them.

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
I’ve hunted northern BC twice for moose, once by myself and 2 on 1 with my son. I used Stone Mountain Safari a first class outfitter and crew. You can YouTube a two part hunt with True Magnum James Brion. I actually almost had another almost booked and just backed out of a 2021 hunt. Another plus is you can drive right to his lodge. Tim, I highly recommend going to the WSF show in Reno, Leif from Stone Mountain Will be there and so will I. PM. Me if you like.

Reactions: marcusvdk

Tim Hughes

Jan 31, 2012
Sonoma County
Thank you for the replies! I checked out Stone Mountain's website, and yes they appear to be a class outfit! Great moose coming out of there. I hope you and your son had a successful hunt? I would love to see some pics. I will go to the Sheep Show in a couple weeks and look them up.

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Thank you for the replies! I checked out Stone Mountain's website, and yes they appear to be a class outfit! Great moose coming out of there. I hope you and your son had a successful hunt? I would love to see some pics. I will go to the Sheep Show in a couple weeks and look them up.
Tim, my sons 2017 bull and my 2015 bull. Feel free to pm me if you want and I’ll give you my cell #, I’m still kicking around a 2021 hunt.

Attachments