Nonresident archery mule deer question?

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
I called Idaho game and fish and the lady told me that unit 47 was draw only. But in the regs it's under general deer season, for regular deer, under antlered archery. Shouldn't that be a OTC tag for a non resident? I'm confused and have questions, I've already looked at the non resident license form and prices, just need to know if I can buy a unit 47,48.49.50.51,56,57,58,59,59A tag as there all grouped together here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437534844.838135.jpg

I've got an email and another call into Idaho game and fish, but wondered what some Idaho experts know. Thanks fellas.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
The general deer tag is good for any general hunt. They are not for a specific zone like general elk tags. You will just need to get an archery permit to hunt the archery season.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
The general deer tag is good for any general hunt. They are not for a specific zone like general elk tags. You will just need to get an archery permit to hunt the archery season.
Sent it off in the mail! So I'll probably give em a call soon to pay for the license and tag once they process the archery affidavit

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Sent it off in the mail! So I'll probably give em a call soon to pay for the license and tag once they process the archery affidavit
I dont know anything about the archery permits. I will be hunting general tags in ID this year too due to not drawing anything else and the deal they are giving disabled vets now!