No action

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
No shed hunting till after April.

All the snow will be awesome for the lakes and rivers this summer. It’s been so dry

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I reloaded 400-2.5" 410 Saturday and then I reloaded 400-.44 magnums and 500-9mm yesterday.

No idea why I reloaded 400-.44 magnums. I hardly shoot it because it kicks like hell.

I then went outside and shot my 9mm JRC rifle about 200 times to keep the neighbors up the road honest and so I have something to reload this week.

My ammo stack it getting a little out of hand. I have thousands of rounds at this point and it would take me 2 years to shoot it all.

I may get out the casting blocks and cast me a few thousand more 9mm bullets and powder-coat them this week if I get really bored.

I need to run the shotmaker at some point as well. I only have about 400# of shot left. When I dip below 200# I consider that to be dangerously low.lol

That shows the boredom that that has set in.....

I did however dig a ditch to the garage to put 240V in for one of our welders that has bee sitting there for years.

Then I used some old crappy rod (that had clearly gotten damp...) to weld my name on a plate to test it out...lol

I put the new heads on my 35 vanguard mud motor and slowly I am pecking away at that project.

Thought about going into the mountains to kill a hog. I guess they get a free pass until turkey season.

Last edited:

sleepingbear

Sep 15, 2011
Carson City
Season ended early when I tore a ligament and partly tore the bicep muscle at the elbow a month ago. Did take my 1 yr old lab pup out for a friend on quail. She did as good as it gets,tracked em, flushed em, and retrieved them.It made my day for sure. Was strange hunting with no gun but the dog work made up for it.