Nice Idaho Bull

woodtick

Veteran member
Feb 24, 2011
Jim Bridger County, Utah
I haven't been on here for ages but I'm sure you guys won't mind seeing this bull I helped my buddy kill. It was his first elk hunt he lived on the coast for most his life, moved to Idaho a while back and after applying for years he finally drew a tag. It was one of those elk hunts everyone dreams off and was so fun to help him get a bull of a lifetime!

Last edited:

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Nice Bull! It's going to be tough to top that one. That looks like some rough and rocky but beautiful country.

Welcome back! I know Keystone and marcusdvk will be glad to see you. The Nevada thread hasn't been the same without you! :)

woodtick

Veteran member
Feb 24, 2011
Jim Bridger County, Utah
Nice Bull! It's going to be tough to top that one. That looks like some rough and rocky but beautiful country.

Welcome back! I know Keystone and marcusdvk will be glad to see you. The Nevada thread hasn't been the same without you! :)
Hahaha thats good to know I've missed all the shenanigans on here! I switched jobs so I have a fair amount more free time throughout the year other than my Octobers and early Novembers are shot in the butt with sugar beet harvest but life's a little smoother and not so hectic!

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Stud of a bull and I love the pics. Really wraps up the stories and teaching points when we talk about the dark nasty hidey holes these animals go into. Congats