speezer87

Apr 12, 2017
Hello all, I am Brian, late 20's soon to be early 30's and live in the front range of colorado. Have only been hunting the west for 5 years now, but really have only started to understand hunting in the west the past 2 years. Just got my 1st bow last year, so i rifle and bow hunt for Elk and Mule deer.

Also getting into duck hunting and turkey hunting out here as well with varying success.

Very excited that spring is rolling around, so i can get out camping, hiking, and scouting.

Hope everyone has a good day

IndianRiverDTC

Apr 13, 2017
Denver, CO
Hi, my name is Dave- I'm the latest FNG to the forum and have been a Colorado resident of the front range the the past five years. This is the first western state I've lived in after time spent in OK most recently before here. I've enjoyed putting in the time and effort scouting and hunting elk, deer and pronghorn in the state while trying to squeeze in some waterfowl and turkey hunting as well. I love to rifle hunt for big game, but also take out the muzzleloader and bow when my first choice doesn't work out. I'm looking forward to summer scouting and hopefully drawing a few tags!

Regards,
Dave

Last edited: