New member in Denver

Skibum81

Sep 18, 2015
Denver, CO
Hello all, after subscribing to the magazine for years I figured it was time to join the forum. I grew up in western PA and moved to Colorado about 10 years ago. My wife and I are in our early 30s and live in Denver. I have been hunting Colorado since I have moved here, mostly Elk and a little Deer. My wife is just starting to get involved in archery and plans to join me for her first hunt in 2016. Like many of you hunting is a big part of my life and I look forward to participating the forum.

BKHunter

Aug 27, 2015
New York
Been wanting to move to Denver for the past few years from NY. Few more years and you might catch me out there as well. I'm in my early 30's as well. Welcome.

eye in sky

Mar 4, 2011
Conifer, Colorado
Welcome. I too grew up in western PA. Living out here is great, isn't it? I pinch myself everyday. I hope you're a Steeler fan. There are a bunch of them out here. Enjoy the forum. There are a lot of good people here.

ElkTrout

Veteran member
Feb 2, 2012
Parker, CO
Welcome to the forum! I live in the Denver area as well. Just south in Parker. Where abouts are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crzy_cntryby

Dec 9, 2014
Welcome. I just barely moved out of Aurora, down south. Lots of CO folks on here! Any luck this year?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk