New Member from Arkansas

KoryM

Aug 26, 2024
Hi all,
I thankfully came across this community while researching to develop a plan to hopefully take my 13yo son on a cow elk, or spring bear hunt out West. (My wife and I try to give the kids memories, rather than junk for gifts.) I have hunted deer, ducks, turkeys, squirrels, hogs, etc., in South Arkansas and North Louisiana all my life. Outside of Louisiana and Arkansas, my son and I have hunted turkeys in Georgia, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Missouri, South Dakota, and North Dakota. I'm hoping to learn from you all so that I can better prepared for our first big game hunt out west.

On a separate note, I'm happy to see a forum still going. I miss the information share that used to happen on so many of these.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hi all,
I thankfully came across this community while researching to develop a plan to hopefully take my 13yo son on a cow elk, or spring bear hunt out West. (My wife and I try to give the kids memories, rather than junk for gifts.) I have hunted deer, ducks, turkeys, squirrels, hogs, etc., in South Arkansas and North Louisiana all my life. Outside of Louisiana and Arkansas, my son and I have hunted turkeys in Georgia, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Missouri, South Dakota, and North Dakota. I'm hoping to learn from you all so that I can better prepared for our first big game hunt out west.

On a separate note, I'm happy to see a forum still going. I miss the information share that used to happen on so many of these.
Hey, welcome to the forum! This is still a good place to grab information. It is the die hards who are really active on here, but it is hunting season and the die hards are doing what they do in the field.

I will shamelessly plug becoming an Eastmans' Elite member, the access to both journals, TagHub, consults with me on hunts, etc. is hard to beat.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy