New Member and Just relocated to Idaho

Spudman

Jun 12, 2017
Idaho
Hello Everyone!

My name is Scott and I'm a new member to the Eastman's Forum (been a subscriber for years). I've been a farmer and in the produce industry most of my life. My family and I have just recently moved to Idaho (from Pinetop, AZ) where I am the new manager of a farm. I love to hunt! I'm looking forward to actually getting some OTC tags here in Idaho and being able to hunt; getting tags in AZ is very difficult, even for residents! I look forward to researching new hunting areas and cant wait for September to roll around.

If anyone draws a tag for the White Mountain area in AZ, especially unit 1, feel free to hit me up for info. I also know AZ units 31, 32, 33 and 36C pretty well too.

Thank you!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Welcome to the forum. Lots of opportunity for hunting in Idaho. Where abouts did you move to in Idaho?

Spudman

Jun 12, 2017
Idaho
meathunter: Nice. We spent 3 years in Pinetop...I did have a 1 semester stop in Flagstaff while attending NAU back in the day. I then transferred to ASU and walked on the football team there back in the mid-90's!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I cant wait to spend a little more time on these forums listening and learning from some of the more experienced vets out there!

Thank you again!

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Welcome to the forum. I've been to Pinetop several times and it is beautiful. I'm sure you will find many more opportunities for hunting in Idaho than there were in AZ.