New from Colorado

SwanSlayer

Oct 6, 2016
Loveland, CO
So, I've been a Eastman's member for a while now, but thanks to my buddy ElkTrout, am now joining the Eastman's forum community. He's been a big advocate for the information and camaraderie shared on this forum and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this online community. To share a little bit about me, I hail from Northern Colorado and like most of you, share an intense passion for all things hunting. My main passion, is elk hunting and big game hunting in general, but also love to pass the time with some waterfowl hunting. I'm also finding a new love chasing the white devils during their spring migration. When I'm not spending the majority of my time furthering my love for hunting, I run a landscape company with my family. We've been in business for 23 years now. On top of all that, I am entering my 12th year as a diving coach for the local high school. Other than hunting, diving is my other passion that I have devoted a significant portion of my life too. That being said, I'm looking forward to conversing with you and furthering the passion we all share!

Thank you,

Amon

HPIM9313.jpg1470168_10202740717823391_2103558894_n.jpgGranby Bull.jpg804.jpg

SwanSlayer

Oct 6, 2016
Loveland, CO
Big fan here already. I always have room for a funny pack mule type!! :)
:D I'll keep that in mind so long as you don't ship me to the glue factory if I come up lame. Been known to do that a time or two. Then again, a couple of quarters and a head can do that to even the best pack animals!