Nevada hound hunting is under fire!

H3Dad

Aug 12, 2011
Los Molinos Ca.
The Game commission held a meeting yesterday about article 17 the ban of hounds to hunt bears in Nevada, beware it could include all mammals very easily. Like Nevada High Desert Houndsmen facebook page to stay up to date. The next meeting is scheduled in January in Las Vegas, all must attend!!!!

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
You guys in Nevada need to talk to everyone you can, especially non hunters, to not let it happen. Since we lost hounds in Oregon our deer herds have been decimated. Its crazy how fast things changed. If they pass it you will never get it back.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I support the use of hounds! I'm sure that the ban in Ca will have an influence here in Nv. I will do my part!

In God We Trust

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Colorado
I am kind of exhausted by all of the attacks on hunting and guns. The Colorado B.S kind of took it out of me. You can call, e-mail, and complain to these scum bag politicians over and over but if your state has been invaded by liberal morons from California then good luck. It seems like people are more concerned about Larry marrying Garry and smoking some dope than protecting traditional America. Sorry about the rant. I will call Nevada Game and Fish and remind them I am a non resident hunter that spends a lot of money hunting out of state and I will quit applying for Nevada if they pass that crap. That is the only way these idiots get the point, take their revenue. I encourage all of my friends to quit coming to Colorado from out of state because of the gun legislation.