Nevada Draw Results

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
That sucks man.
Other plans then?
Yes, I am getting pretty loaded with points in NV for sure :). I have a MT deer tag and should draw a lower tier unit CO deer tag. Maybe UT or WY will draw my name yet too :). I have a few other fun hunts in the works, but they aren't locked down yet. OR should be fun this year too; seasons have been shifted later than usual, so it will be interesting!
Going up to SE AK to visit family in August, so I'll do some fishing for bottom fish and halibut. Hopefully also get some shrimp, crab etc.
Good luck with your NV hunts. I look forward to the pics!

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
well guys i drew 081 muzz deer. sounding like should be a fun hunt. its my 1st tag in Nevada looking foward seeing some late season bucks in the rut!
Hope you have a great hunt. Looking forward to pics and story!

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Got an email from NDOW that I didn't know about until my wife asked me why there was a $121 charge from NDOW in our bank account.
Turns out I was the first in line as an alternate for a desert bighorn tag somebody returned for the area of my first choice! (y)😂
That's must have been a great surprise, congratulations!

Reactions: Gr8bawana

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Got an email from NDOW that I didn't know about until my wife asked me why there was a $121 charge from NDOW in our bank account.
Turns out I was the first in line as an alternate for a desert bighorn tag somebody returned for the area of my first choice! (y)😂
Hell ya! Congratulations!!

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
This is awesome! Hope you have a great hunt!

Flyer12

Oct 22, 2023
I got a late season bull elk tag in 111-115. Any help in where to go is appreciated. I lived out there years ago, and always liked the area around Goshute, Blue Mass. anyone have experience in that area? Thanks

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Thank you and best of luck. Enjoy!
we filled one tag yesterday and one to go.

Some bulls are still bugling in morning and have cows. The places I’ve hunted during rifle season have been lacking big time in mature bulls during this Muzzy hunt.
there are bulls in the flats moving up to the bases of the mountains but there really aren’t that many here right now.
The other tag holder is packing up camp and headed south in hopes to find mature bulls. We have covered up to 40 miles and there is 10 of us so we have a small army and a bunch of great guys and girls that are very good on the glass.
So far I would stick as of today I would look south of the units but when rifle opens I would have to guess that the bulls will be back to their winter areas and should be scattered throughout the entire unit.
Good luck!