My Coues Buck is Home

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
For those still commenting thanks.

Also if you haven't read the story that I posted here is the link to it on the forum here.

N.Y.ArcheryMadMan

Very Active Member
Jun 1, 2012
Upstate New York
Very Nice Mount. Great Couse Deer. Totally up to You.. But it Might Be COOL if You Do enter it in the Book.. I was Able to enter a Whitetail a Few Years Ago in the Record Book For my State and Pope and Young. It was Special for Me Because I grew up Admiring My Grand Fathers Amazing 10 Pt. Whitetail that was entered in the State Record Book. If My math and memory is correct. He was 45 when he entered his and I was 45 when I entered My 10 Pt. Buck and we Share the Same Name Only the Middle Name is Different. In the Future Not all the Grand Kids could have my Mount. But Each of them can Own a Record Book...
Thank You For Sharing...….

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Yep, I had that tag two years in a row, now it will possibility take me the full 8 years to ever draw it again.

I don't plan on going back unless my partner who was doing the spotting draws or if another friend wants to head into it.

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Yep, I had that tag two years in a row, now it will possibility take me the full 8 years to ever draw it again.

I don't plan on going back unless my partner who was doing the spotting draws or if another friend wants to head into it.
Wow,I just skimmed through the online regs.,No more H.A.M. hunts down there?
Or did I just miss it altogether?That sucks.Might as well put in for the Kiabab like us
suckers that think a miracle is going to happen.You never know my brother was drawn for
Rifle Antelope 2yrs in a row with no points.Put in and spin to win...3yrs in a row? 🔥

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
That is what I did for the second tag there. Instead of a point I put in for the tag and got it with just the loyalty point.

On the stink pigs I put in for 37b HAM

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
37b is where I used to hunt until all the Ice Holes overran it with Jeep tours and ATV rentals.
I hunted along the Az. Trail just south of Picket Post Mtn.,East of the Arillery Range. 🔥

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
We hunt a area just to the north of Oracle. It gets a little busy on the weekends but other than that we usually have it all to ourselves which is both nice and problems since we usually drive the washes looking for tracks. When there is no traffic in the wash to get rid of the old tracks it is hard to see new tracks at times.