Mule Deer Success Thread!

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Sure is fun to see bucks from all over the west.. Some great bucks in this thread for sure congrats to all who have found success!

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
GREAT BUCK 7shot! Expect to see that one in the magazine.

I agree JJ, Pete needs to change his handle..."whack em and stack em" or Ted Nugent, or something...lmbo!

Pete have you established residency yet? Maybe that could be your handle, MT Resident. Haha

Paxton

Sep 23, 2011
Sheridan, Wy
DSC03368.jpg
Was able to relocate this guy in rifle season after finding him in bow season. I got to 46 yards in bow season but blew him out without getting a shot. 19 inch g2's, 30 1/4 outside spread.

Triple BB

Jun 22, 2013
Wyoming
Bagged this buck the first week of October. My 14 year old daughter has drawn a good antelope tag every year the past three years. However deer is something none of us seem to be able to draw. She wanted to hunt deer, so we picked her up a general season deer tag. Later the next morning she bagged a nice 15" goat. We then loaded it up and headed to her general season deer area where she bagged this buck right before dark. Hoping we can get her, her third elk later this month. Been a busy season so far...

Attachments