Montana Antelope 630

fullcurl0

Mar 12, 2011
Out West
Headed to 630 by Glasgow for Antelope in a week. Anyone have any tips or pointers, for the area?
Places to focus on?
Are Antelope numbers good this year?
BLM accessible in 630?

Looking forward to hunting a new area.
Would appreciate any info!
Thank ya

fullcurl0

Mar 12, 2011
Out West
You are going in a week and just now asking these questions?
Hunt hard and good luck.
Yeah, was an idd thing. Checked results and was unsuccessful in the draw. Then 12 days ago, there was a permit in my mail box! I know another guy who had the same thing happen this year, were not sure why. So yes, I’m behind the 8 ball, but still gonna go and give it my best! Any day chasing

Reactions: gonhunting247

MTHusker

Apr 22, 2013
Antelope are still recovering from the winter of 2010-11, numbers down. Your question regarding blm ground can be answered either online or at the Glasgow office for BLM. Ask before going on private ground.

fullcurl0

Mar 12, 2011
Out West
Thanks MTHusker.
Spoke with Glasgow Office today, they were helpful.
Just have to see what the weather brings now. Hoping to get deep away from the two track on foot somewhere...

Cowboy22

Oct 15, 2021
Well, after looking over quite a few antelope, got onto this nice buck. Was looking for a big cutter buck and he didn’t disappoint at just under 6”. Most bucks were small in this unit though, and it was a tough 9 days. He’s 15 2/8” tall.
Congrats on the nice antelope. Did you have any trouble accessing public land? or did you get private land permission?