MMA

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
If you are a fan of MMA or just have a passive interest the fight below is amazing.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Sorry...just can't get into it. Like an old goat (I am one!) I like real boxing.
[/QUOTE

Boxing was cool, until the promoters figured out how to really trash the sport. Hopefully it can come back but I fear the MMA events, especially since it is much easier to gain a foothold into the sport as an adult(MANY wrestlers join MMA leagues), will continue to grow in popularity while Boxing will struggle.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Sorry...just can't get into it. Like an old goat (I am one!) I like real boxing.
Well if you want to ever watch one; this would be the one to watch. What a slug fest. I don't want to give too much away but there were more strikes in the first round than many 5 round fights.

MannoDinny

May 7, 2021
Hey everyone! Man, I recently stumbled upon this old post, and it just made me so excited to be a fan of MMA. I remember watching that fight and being absolutely amazed with what I saw. To all those who have just got a passing interest in MMA, I've got some advice for you: check out some MMA guides to get an idea of what MMA is all about. On YouTube, you'll find plenty of helpful videos and tutorials that can get you up to speed. Anyway, I'm sure there'll be plenty more awesome conversations around this topic and I can't wait to join in!

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
So now that the McGregor era is over, who is the most compelling fighter? I feel like they need another big personality again that gains traction with the average Joe.