Merino Set FS

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Every so often I go through my gear closet and clear stuff out that I haven't used in a while. This year I have a set various merino wool pieces I can give somebody a really good deal on.

KUIU 140 XL top and bottom- $50.00 for both pieces, if you want the merino beanie, $55.00.

KUIU Merino Cap- $10.00 for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Bump. The First Lite and the soft shell beanie are SPF. I will add individual prices later.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Make sure I'm reading this correctly. $275 for the following package:
KUIU 140 XL top and bottom
First Lite Hoody XL
2 Beanies
Sitka Jetsream
Yup, but I have to update prices. The First Lite and Soft Shell beanie are Sold Pending Funds. I will get individual prices up for the remaining stuff.

SwanSlayer

Oct 6, 2016
Loveland, CO
Yup, but I have to update prices. The First Lite and Soft Shell beanie are Sold Pending Funds. I will get individual prices up for the remaining stuff.
You mentioned you have to update the prices. Is that simply for selling everything individually? If there is no change in the package price, I would like to get all the items from you.

Let me know

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
The First Lite and soft shell beanie are sold pending funds. I listed this stuff on a local site too. Let me put together a package price for what is left and I will message you.

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
I will take the wool and can just add the payment to the slick bag. Sending a pm.

Thx