Meat Processing

Wapiti7

Aug 26, 2011
New Mexico
Yes sir. Where will you be hunting? I have also used Heads n Tails taxidermy (he cuts meat also) out of Magdalena (if you're coming out of the Gila). I was happy with both.

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Yes sir. Where will you be hunting? I have also used Heads n Tails taxidermy (he cuts meat also) out of Magdalena (if you're coming out of the Gila). I was happy with both.
I am hunting near Cuba and Gallina in unit 5b starting the 15th. Two of us have tags so if I kill first I will need to get it somewhere. Thank you for all your input.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

acrook

Jan 27, 2016
I used Regina Valley Wild Game Processing which is just down from Gallina towards Cuba on HWY 96 shortly before the hard left at the intersection of 112. The owner's name was John Schultz (575.638.0377). I was quite pleased with his knowledge of the meat cuts especially and helpful advice considering I am from South GA. If I remember right I dropped my elk off early in the morning and had it by mid afternoon so he can definitely work on a schedule if required.

1321 Highway 96
Regina, NM 87046

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Thanks acrook, that will be real close to where I am going to try to camp. I will have to give him a jingle....thanks again!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk