License and permit in Buffalo

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Hey guys, looking for some last minute info due to a perfect storm screwing up my usually well made plans. The trip to WY was bumped up a few days due to work schedules, and my printer just went to hell. I had ordered the ORV permit, but it likely won't get here before we leave...So, where in Buffalo can I get an ORV permit and a small game license? We will be passing thru town on Saturday en-route to filling our antelope tags.

Mnbogboy

Aug 19, 2018
Hibbing, MN
Last year we stopped at Destination X Polaris dealer in Gillette. Just off the freeway south of wallyworld (opposite side of highway 59). My one son borrowed his from a friend and didn't have the title so we had to tear the skid pan off the bottom to get the serial number! That meant unloading half of the enclosed trailer!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
The problem with snakes is that they can't read to learn that they need to stay below a certain elevation or go into their dens at a certain time of year.

Mnbogboy

Aug 19, 2018
Hibbing, MN
Rick,
If you haven't ever been to the Sports shop in downtown Buffalo it's a must see anyway with all the taxidermy and turn of the century architecture (luv the tin ceilings).
Randy