Leatherman - Great Company

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Typically, as some of you may have come to realize, I complain about almost everything and I rarely own anything that doesn't break. I want to give credit to a company who I truly believe is one of the best companies in the USA.

Leatherman.

I broke the plier jaw (doing something I shouldn't have been doing with them) and I even offered to pay to have it fixed. They said nope, send it in and we will fix it and send it back. They even took the camo face plates off of the old knife and put them on the new frame which I thought was awesome.

If it breaks, they will fix it. No questions asked. I use this tool at least 25 times a day and it really is a great tool.

Terrific company with awesome customer service and they even sent me the new frame that has the replaceable wire cutter inserts.

2 weeks later:

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
i bought my ex father in law an engraved leatherman for christmas this year off of Etsy. I see him wearing it all the time.

Reactions: mallardsx2

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I gave all of my groomsmen leatherman’s with their names engraved on them. My best friend has worn his every day since the day I got married.