Last Minute!!!

jay

Mar 10, 2011
TriCountyNM
Well guys wish me luck...I am chasing bull elk in NM in less than 24 hours! Last 5 days to hunt private land bull elk so it's down to the wire. With any luck I'll tag out by Christmas Eve and the lady won't be too upset but I'm willing to take the punishment if it doesn't happen that soon, after all its Christmas, how bad can it be...I'll post an update next week when i'm back in town. I hope I can finish the season the same way it started!!!!!!:D

jay

Mar 10, 2011
TriCountyNM
Well guys unfortunately no luck, chased these ghosts for 5 days and the closest I got to them was about 2000 yards, maybe next year! Had a great time, saw some beautiful country and hung out with some good friends and family!

jay

Mar 10, 2011
TriCountyNM
Actually she never got too upset. She knows how serious I am about hunting and how much I enjoy it. I was really playing with fire though, Christmas family weekend and I got a baby on the way due in a couple weeks so it was a double wammy. Luckily everything played out, except for getting myself a big bull on the ground of course. We did however seal the deal for my cousin. I'll see if i could post some pics of his bull.