KUIU Tiburon

BigSurArcher

Very Active Member
Mar 3, 2011
N. CA
For those of you who didn't get preorders in on the Tiburon line but want it, it is now available in the online store. Just wanted to give a heads up as the remaining supply from the first shipment isn't expected to last very long! This is some awesome hot weather technology, and with a layer beneath, it will even perform as a later season garment.

https://store.kuiu.com/categories/outerwear/

Anyone here get theirs in the mail yet? Feedback?

Todd

BigSurArcher

Very Active Member
Mar 3, 2011
N. CA
Yes, the only negative feedback we've had has been the forearm issue for some people. It will be addressed for future production runs.

bowhunter43

Apr 5, 2011
I received mine today, the pants are awesome! I've been wearing them around since I got off work. They're definitely lightweight, but seem sturdy. I also ordered the zip-t, which I will be sending back. The forearms are way too tight and I think I'll prefer wearing a lightweight merino wool instead. I also ordered the Yukon gaiters, I tried them on for fit and they seem like they're well made.

pcc2b

May 15, 2011
Nashville, TN
I wear a medium kuiu guide jacket so I ordered a medium Tiburon Zip T. Forearms were unbearably too tight. I reordered the Large. Forearms are still a bit tight, but thinking I wont have to wear a armguard??? I just thought I have lived all this life unknowingly with extremely large forearms. looks like its not just me :) Cant wait to try the shirt out in the Colorado high country this aug/sept.