Kryptek Cadog Pants XL *NWT

ceby7

Feb 21, 2011
Laurel, MT
Selling a pair of brand new Kryptek Cadog pants in size XL Reg. Never been worn, only tried on. PayPal only, I will take care of fees and shipping. $185

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420431690.896388.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420431764.179883.jpg

Boehunter

Mar 26, 2014
Wyoming
still for sale? I have buddy in billings that is interested PM me your phone number ill have him get a hold of you.

hoshour

Veteran member
I'm debating this one. I had ordered a pair of large Cadog pants and an XL jacket last year and the waist was fine but the crotch and legs were too small and I didn't like the low waist.

I kept the jacket but Cabela's was out of the XL pants for the season and couldn't send me any at the nice discounted price.

Your's are probably the right size for me. I wish I had a pair to try on but the new Cabela's near us doesn't open until April or May and I hate to pay shipping back and forth.

Anyone know if the KUIU guide and attack pants are also cut low in the waist?

Iron Mike

Oct 23, 2014
Tumalo, Oregon
I'm debating this one. I had ordered a pair of large Cadog pants and an XL jacket last year and the waist was fine but the crotch and legs were too small and I didn't like the low waist.

I kept the jacket but Cabela's was out of the XL pants for the season and couldn't send me any at the nice discounted price.

Your's are probably the right size for me. I wish I had a pair to try on but the new Cabela's near us doesn't open until April or May and I hate to pay shipping back and forth.

Anyone know if the KUIU guide and attack pants are also cut low in the waist?
Sent you a PM