My new deer hunting rifle is not a modern platform, I went with a tried and true classic. My 1972 M70 is flat wore out, so rather than re barreling it I picked up a new featherweight. IMO the 25-06 is the ultimate deer cartridge so that’s what I went with. Blacktail season starts Saturday.
I knew you were a fan of the 25-06 CC! I have so many reloading components in cases for that didn’t make sense to start with something different. That cartridge has never let me down.
I knew you were a fan of the 25-06 CC! I have so many reloading components in cases for that didn’t make sense to start with something different. That cartridge has never let me down.
I have been shooting the same rifle since 1970. The Ruger M77 (thumb safety) is still shooting great groups. I am shooting the same load I developed for the Ruger today too.