Just curious!!

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
Sitting here tonight comparing last years regs to this years, and started wondering if G&F sends a copy of regs to nonres? I never got any as a res but I can go to local G&F office or store and pick some up. So just curious if they send them to nonres who draw, if not that kinda sucks.

Reactions: mosquito

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
It would be nice to have paper copies to thumb through or have in the truck to quickly check something.

I feel that they are a lot more user friendly trying to find something than the downloaded one on a computer. I won't download one onto my phone just because of the amount of space that it takes up. If it was for just one state then it wouldn't be too bad but I hunt 3-4 different states every year and that would clog things up.

I know that some states you can pick up hard copies from either their offices or stores that sell licenses and at times from border towns in neighboring states.

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
It would be nice to have paper copies to thumb through or have in the truck to quickly check something.

I feel that they are a lot more user friendly trying to find something than the downloaded one on a computer. I won't download one onto my phone just because of the amount of space that it takes up. If it was for just one state then it wouldn't be too bad but I hunt 3-4 different states every year and that would clog things up.

I know that some states you can pick up hard copies from either their offices or stores that sell licenses and at times from border towns in neighboring states.
My thoughts exactly!! I like having paper copies, so much more convenient IMO

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I have never tried but I would think if one contacted the state f&g office it would not be impossible to get one sent to your home.

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
I get one mailed to me when I draw successfully. I have one from 2019. I'll let you know if I get one for 2020, as I do have a deer tag.
Right on I was hoping they would send nonres one if successful, from what I hear they come later than the tags!! If not I would get some and mail them out to guys that wanted them 😁

Reactions: mosquito

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Pick mine up at local Sportsmans to keep in my backpack.
Az. does not send out copies whether successful or not.
I always take paper maps and a compass just in case. 💥

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
I just called and asked a few questions and they were very helpful. Unfortunately the question in this thread is the only one she was unsure of . She did they they used to and they are sent separately from the tags but was unsure if they are doing it this year or not.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I may have something to look forward to on a Monday after all if it makes it all the way to the 'sticks' in eastern Ohio.