Jerky or Sausage Kit Giveaway Idea? [emoji6]

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Just an idea to float past our gracious hosts; surely there is a sponsor interested in promoting their awesome jerky mix, snack stix, or sausage fixins to a hardcore group of dedicated hunters. [emoji6]

With all these tags filled, folks are wanting to make this stuff to get through the long winter-just sayin'...[emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Just an idea to float past our gracious hosts; surely there is a sponsor interested in promoting their awesome jerky mix, snack stix, or sausage fixins to a hardcore group of dedicated hunters. [emoji6]

With all these tags filled, folks are wanting to make this stuff to get through the long winter-just sayin'...[emoji38]

lol.. show some dignity man! get a job and buy what you want.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I think High Mountain has been a sponsor in the passed and maybe currently.

Scott will have to chime in on that to be sure.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Possibilities...

So, last time I got my bi-weekly "welfare check", from a major aerospace company, [emoji3] I had a little extra to buy one of Hi-Mtn's variety pack kits and have almost used it up!

Great stuff and super easy to use. Last night before bed, I mixed up a batch of the "inferno" blend to try in the little chief tonite. I tested the blend and its definitely a little warm! [emoji91] Its in the fridge curing. [emoji6]

I've dropped [emoji319][emoji320] hints to the family that "dad-husband-Indian chief" would appreciate one of the Hi-Mtn sausage or snack sticks kits and share the results.