iPhone XS Camera

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
A few months back I got rid of my flip phone and got an Xs so I could use it on our trip to Alaska. I got it more for emails and staying in touch with a few friends on Facebook, but the pictures are fantastic. The only downside for me is it is heavy and big compared to the old flip phone.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
That is one thing about phones, the cameras in every new generation is getting better and better. It is to the point now that unless you want a great zoom or a lot of special features you don't have to purchase a separate digital camera anymore, just use your phone.

However the iPhone seams to be a step ahead of a lot of the rest of them.

JackAlonso1991

Nov 21, 2022
Photo is the main strength of the iPhone XS. Ordinary people don't upgrade their smartphones every year. Moreover, many do not dare to buy a new smartphone even after two years, waiting until their current gadget either breaks or becomes too slow. So, by upgrading from iPhone 7 to iPhone XS, you can experience dozens of advantages. And the camera is one of them. The iPhone XS has a thoughtfully redesigned and improved wide-angle lens system. It was even written about in the news on the ZumRoad website. This phone model has become the most popular precisely because of its camera.

Last edited: