interesting read for those who care

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I was speaking to a friend the other day , who wasn't even aware that the common cold is a " corona virus"!

HOW IS that even possible??????????????????????

I wonder how many are aware that in the two years that we have been spun up in this "pandemic", only around 1/10th of the worlds population has even been infected ?
of those ,only a mere fraction (less the 1/2 of a percent ) have actually died from it !
those numbers not only include the united states but the entire world !! yep! even the third world nations with poor healthcare services!

these numbers also include the early days when doctors were unsure how to treat it . this is no longer the case as we now have vaccines AND medicines that have proven very effective in treating it!

THINK ABOUT THAT FOLKS ! you are being played!!!
why ??? I can't say . maybe it is just as simple as , people living in fear are to fearful to realize what assholes their elected officials are??????? but that can be pondered in another thread .

the "pandemic" is over ! (if it was ever really here in the first place??????????????;))

yes , there is a disease !
yes , it is wise to take sensible precautions to avoid getting it ! (as one would with most disease)
yes it sucks to lose a loved one and it sucks to die.( it has and will always happened . losing our minds and perspective WILL NOT CHANGE THAT!!!!!!!!!!)

get the vac, don't get the vac .(yer body, yer choice)
mask or don't.( ditto on above)
shelter in place ?( kudos to you )
live your life without fear . (ditto on above)

bottom line is , I don't care what others choose to do , so long as they don't try to push those choices on me.

most of those pushing , don't even know any of the facts about this disease and therefore ,it is not possible for them to make an educated decision about what is best for ME . or ,frankly even an educated decision about what is best for themselves.

that said , "I fully support the right of all to make poor decisions , in their lives!"

so long as they are held personally accountable for the repercussions of those decisions, why should I care?????? .

decisions have consequences . I accept mine and expect others to do the same!

I encourage all ,"do not take my word for any of this. if you are fearful of this disease, do some investigating of your own. it is eye opening."

memtb

As with any disease, it’s to be taken seriously..... especially to those that have one (or) more of the personal issues that makes it potentially deadly for them!

But, there are many diseases that are far more deadly that we never/rarely talk about! There are many things that make this disease especially danderour.......none of which are from the virus! memtb

Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
notice that in the last two years very few die of anything other then the corona virus?????????????

we should be thankful , the 19 has made the flu virtually non existent.;)

wonder how many other diseases the 19 has eradicated????????

this post is only partly in jest .

even though the numbers I posted above are extremely low in relation to the emotional panic the disease has caused , there can be no doubt , those numbers are still inflated compared to the "true" numbers.

virtually every congestion(flu, common cold ,etc.) disease in the past two years has been attributed to the 19.

I believe , it is safe to make an educated deduction that even those numbers are twice as high as the actual truth.

Hospital Payments and the COVID-19 Death Count - FactCheck.org

I wonder how many are aware of this fact???

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Yes, you can post anything you want … But …
This is a Hunting Forum.

Maybe you could post Covid stuff on Facebook.

Many of us come here to read hunting stuff and relax … not be bombarded with Covid and Politics.

Reactions: Slugz

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
CITIZEN FREE PRESS
CAUGHT ON VIDEO — ‘We need to be more scary to the public, we need to inflate the real Covid numbers’…
Posted by Kane on September 13, 2021 4:50 am

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

Senior doctors discuss inflating COVID numbers by counting recovered patients as active COVID patients.
"We need to be more scary to the public. If you don't get vaccinated, you know you're going to die."pic.twitter.com/KVDIbUq9ZV
— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) September 12, 2021

Zoom meeting from a hospital in North Carolina with Dr. Mary Rudyk and Carolyn Fisher discussing inflating Covid numbers by counting recovered patients as active Covid patients.

“I think we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to say something coming out, you know you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die. I mean, let’s just be really blunt to these people.”

WILMINGTON – Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center has issued a statement after a video of an internal discussion on how the hospital reports its COVID patient count was leaked on social media.

The just over two-minute video sparked a heated discussion online, with many pointing to the conversation as proof hospitals were falsifying or artificially inflating case counts.

Dr. Mary Rudyk, who previously served as Chief of Medical Staff for NHRMC, responds bluntly, saying she feels the hospital’s messaging needs to be “a little bit more scary for the public.” She then proposes including patients she characterizes as “post-COVID” in the hospital’s case count – the primary source of the outrage on social media.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
covid-virus-vaccine-chart.jpg
we are being told now that we must take the stick to save our precious children. lol where are all these dead kids ?????????????? hint..... THERE aren't any!!!!!!!!!!! (at least very, very few) besides , since when does the abortion capital of the world care about a few dead kids??????????????? :ROFLMAO:
selling fear gains control and it always works because people will buy anything!

and keep in mind that in the two years since this scare tactic started , only around 1/10 of the population has even contracted the disease.

there are many things much more likely to do you harm then the 19.
to help put it in perspective , watch the movie , a million ways to die in the west.lol.

Last edited: