Information on Wolves & What Happens Now In Colorado

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
That has become a big problem with states that allow referendums. The anti-hunting and Petaphiles deluge the media with their "sad puppy" photos, and the urban population feels good about incrementally restricting or eliminating what they don't do themselves. States control their own wildlife populations, but for the most part it is hunters who foot the bill.

Reactions: Winchester

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
we see this in virtually every aspect of proposed law these days. it is the nature of man to hobble or control the rights of others but only if those rights do not apply/restrict themselves.

the problem with "common sense laws" is that common sense no longer exists in politics!
I believe there is no need for any more laws to be passed on any matter. we already have several for pretty much any situation. but it is also the nature of man that if one is good thousands are better!

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Now the the Wolf has been removed from the endangered species list here in Michigan the DNR is going to start an advisory council on how to manage them. They were taking applications to be part of the council so I applied. What chance do you think an average Joe like myself has of being selected to this council? I am holding my breath. Wolves moved in to my county in a big way about a year ago and have devastated the deer population in my local area.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Now the the Wolf has been removed from the endangered species list here in Michigan the DNR is going to start an advisory council on how to manage them. They were taking applications to be part of the council so I applied. What chance do you think an average Joe like myself has of being selected to this council? I am holding my breath. Wolves moved in to my county in a big way about a year ago and have devastated the deer population in my local area.
never know unless you try .good luck getting selected. and kudos for trying to get involved.

Reactions: dan maule